Our weatherproof leads are just that; resistant to all weather! They will not absorb water so no issues with rain, snow or mud, the coating is dirt resistant meaning they don't get filthy quickly and are super easy tp clean and they won't fade from the sun!
Our training leads can be used in a variety of ways:
- as a long lead (you can create a handle to use it at the maximum length)
- as a short lead (approx. 1/2 the full length of the lead)
- at any length in between, simply knot one of the rings in place at the length youd like to use it
- as a hands-free lead, either across your body or around your waist
- as a slip lead in an emergency
- use both clips to attach to a double clip harness or harness and collar
- walk two dogs with one lead
- attach your dog to a bench or chair easily while out and about
Weatherproof Training Rope Lead
Our weatherproof rope leads are all machine washable at 30 degree. We recommend placing them in washing pouch or sock to protect your machine from the metal hardware. Leave to air dry.