These super chunky training leads are made from 14mm rope and are the thickest leads we offer. The rope is soft and comforatble to hold.
Our training leads can be used in a variety of ways:
- as a long lead (you can create a handle to use it at the maximum length)
- as a short lead (approx. 1/2 the full length of the lead)
- at any length in between, simply knot one of the rings in place at the length youd like to use it
- as a hands-free lead, either across your body or around your waist
- as a slip lead in an emergency
- use both clips to attach to a double clip harness or harness and collar
- walk two dogs with one lead
- attach your dog to a bench or chair easily while out and about
With a rope breaking strain of over 3000kg they are incredibly strong; for maximum strength please choose the knotted lead style option.
This rope is a Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP) braided core and cover which has good strength, low stretch, and fair resistance to sunlight, floats on water and dries quickly. It does not absorb water and will float. It is also non-toxic, safe for humans and animals (OEKO-TEX®) and resistant to mildew and rot.
Super Chunky Weatherproof Training Rope Lead
Our weatherproof rope leads are all machine washable at 30 degree. We recommend placing them in washing pouch or sock to protect your machine from the metal hardware. Leave to air dry.