Has your dog got long, fluffy ears that seem to get water EVERYWHERE when they're wet? Then you need a Dogrobes Snood!
- Perfect partner to a Dogrobe for drying head, neck and ears.
- Designed to be worn like a loose hood initially. Eventually the dog may shake his ears free leaving the Snood in position to dry his neck.
- Handmade in the UK from an innovative towelling fabric, exclusive to Dogrobes: 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Durable & long-lasting.
- Longer loops inside absorb moisture & trap dog’s body heat.
- Easy to fit after outdoor adventures, swimming, training, bathing or working.
Most dogs will take the same size snood as their robe however if your dog has a small head compared to their body (whippets, poodles and poodle crosses are examples) then you may need to size down to stop them shaking the snood off!
Wash your snood separately before its first use.
Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof
Machine washable at 40°C. Fabric conditioner can be used sparingly. Can be tumble-dried on a low heat. (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)